CEO & FOUNDER
Home Office - 313 Clydia Court Middletown Delaware 19709 Service Office- 3618 Silverside Road Wilmington Delaware 19810 Mailing Address – 364 East Main Street, PMB 120 Middletown Delaware 19709
[email protected] [email protected]
Delaware – CBE-OSD
Minority Business Enterprise
Women Business Enterprise
UGOMOLA LLC dba A New Beginning Counseling LLC comprises an elite team of Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Licensed Social workers, Addiction Clinical Counselors, National Certified Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists who provide high-quality services to all clients. All our providers are Trauma-Informed and trained in various specialties.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Trauma-Focus Treatment: Our providers specialize and utilize a compassionate approach to helping clients heal from the psychological scars of traumatic experiences such as Domestic Violence, Relationship Issues, Teen/Young Adult Issues, and School and Life Issues.
- Chemical Dependencies/Prevention Services: focusing on a holistic approach to recovery. Evidence-based therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing, and contingency management are commonly used to address the psychological aspects of addiction. Prevention strategies often include public awareness/Psychosocial classes, school-based education, and community programs to reduce risk factors and promote healthy behaviors.
- Court Mandated Services - a court of law requirement for an individual to undergo mental health treatment or counseling as part of their legal proceedings. This practice addresses mental health issues related to criminal behavior or other legal matters. Court-mandated mental health services often involve assessments/Evaluations by mental health professionals to determine the appropriate treatment or counseling needed. These services may include therapy, medication management, or rehabilitation programs. The goal is to provide individuals with the necessary mental health support, enhance public safety, and reduce the risk of future legal problems by addressing the underlying mental health issues contributing to their legal involvement.
- Employee Wellness Workshops- We conduct Human Resource staff professional development training and health and wellness workshops for employees. We are experts in providing customized training and workshops tailored to our clients’ needs. These engaging informational workshops assist companies with improving workplace culture.
- Leadership Development and Management Consulting- We provide professional development to company leaders with an emotionally intelligent lens. We utilize our expert knowledge of people and mental health to create programs for leaders to work more effectively with staff. We also consult with companies to improve processes within a company or organization to increase staff appreciation, which decreases staff retention.
- Safe Space Processing Sessions- As licensed therapists, we facilitate small group processing sessions for your employees. Processing sessions are group sessions to process all feelings resulting from current or past events that negatively affect an employee. The groups are facilitated by licensed Therapists who lead the group in a discussion and run for a maximum of 90 minutes.
WHAT IS OUR M.V.P.
The Mission of A New Beginning Counseling is to "Establish a healthy Self to a healthy Family, to make for a healthy community." Our goal is to encourage and support each individual to pursue their emotional wellness by meeting them where they are through patience, understanding, kindness, and respect. The Vision is to provide an emotionally safe space for each individual to have a voice. The Purpose is for individuals to "Walk in one's mental health through the Lens of Truth and Awareness to have an effective healing Journey."
621330 Offices of Mental Health Practitioners
561330 Professional Employer Organization
561990 All Other Support Services
621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
621420 Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
624190 Other Individual and Family Services
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by our customers
- Medicaid (DE, MD & PA)
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Delaware First Health
- Health Option
- Care First
- BCBC (Commercial)
- BCBS (Independence)
- First Health Behavioral
- Quest Behavioral Health
- OWCP (Dept. of Labor)